The Resource "Strangers on a train"
- "Strangers on a train"
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; screenplay by Raymond Chandler and Czenzi Ormonde
- Title variation
- Alfred Hitchcock's "Strangers on a train"
- This film is about two strangers who accidentally meet and plan to trade murders. The screenplay of Patricia Highsmith's novel was adapted by Raymond Chandler
- Cataloging source
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- English or French dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles
- Farley Granger, Robert Walker, Ruth Roman, Leo G. Carroll
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
- live action
ContextContext of "Strangers on a train"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Strangers on a train"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.tscpl.org/resource/tBNO_JzAZiI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.tscpl.org/resource/tBNO_JzAZiI/">"Strangers on a train"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.tscpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.tscpl.org/">Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...